Sexual harm happens in all of our communities. This service is here for anyone.
You might want to contact us if you:
- Have been sexually harmed or are worried about something that’s happened
- Want to help someone
- Are concerned about your own thoughts or about harming someone
- Want information about sexual harm
We offer free confidential contact with a trained specialist. Here are some of the ways we can help.
- We provide contact with a trained specialist at any time, day or night, seven days a week
- Answers to questions about sexual harm
- Information about medical, emotional, and behavioural issues related to harmful experiences
- Explanations of what you might expect if you report to the Police
- Referral to specialists in your area
- Information for family and friends wanting to help someone
- Information, and contact with a specialist, for people who are worried about their own sexually harmful thoughts or behavior.
Who we are
Trained specialists – available 24/7, free, confidential, non-judgemental
Our trained specialists are available for you to contact when you’re ready.
What to expect when you contact us
All contact is private and confidential between you and the specialist. You can choose to talk online, by toll-free phone, text, or email.
Your identity or contact information, if you give it, will not be disclosed except where a specialist is concerned for your immediate safety or that of someone else and needs to call emergency services.
You can end your contact with us at any time.
We’re available now.
Did you find this information helpful?
Let us know using the star rating below